This process will allow you to electronically complete document(s) associated with your loan(s). Those documents could include:
Truth in Lending (TILA) documents – New requirements for Private loans that your University has awarded you.
- Promissory Note
You may need to have your FAFSA PIN available in order for the system to verify you for completion of this process. This PIN would have been mailed to you by the Federal Student Aid Programs after you completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You can go to to
www.pin.ed.gov and request a duplicate PIN be emailed to you or be displayed on the screen for you.
If you did not complete a FAFSA form, and do not have a FAFSA PIN, you MAY be eligible to verify your identity using a third party authentication network using your personal information. HOWEVER, access to this ability is subject to your loan type and does not apply for all loans.
If you decide to print the completed Loan Documents please disable any pop up blocking software you are using. Also, you will need to have the following hardware and software.
1. A computer capable of running the software listed below
2. A printer capable of printing Adobe PDF documents
1. Web Browser
2. Adobe Acrobat Reader version 3.02 or better
- Netscape Navigator/Communicator version 6.1 or better
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 4.00 or better
- Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or better
- Apple Safari 2.0 or better
To proceed, please click the CONTINUE button below.